SFS: Invitation for bids
Republic of Moldova
Tax Administration Modernization Project
Credit No.: 8625-MD, 5829-MD
Contract Title: Computer equipment and system operating equipment
Reference No.: TAMP/4/NCB-2
1. The State Tax Service
implements the TAMP project with World Bank support and intends to apply part of the credit for the purchase of computers and operating equipment.
2. The State Tax Service invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for a lot (400 units) of computer equipment and system operating equipment, with the following minimum technical specifications:
The lot shall be delivered within 45 days from the date of signing the contract.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers (“Procurement Guidelines” dated January 2011, revised in July 2014), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the State Tax Service, from contact person Anastasia Movilă, at the email address email@example.com, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09.00 to 17.00 at the address: 9, Constantin Tanase str., 2nd floor, off. 246, Chisinau, MD-2005, Republic of Moldova.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in the state language may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application at the address: 9, Constantin Tanase str., 2nd floor, off. 246, Chisinau, MD-2005, Republic of Moldova, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Bids must be delivered to the State Tax Service in the attention of Anastasia Movila at the address: 9, Constantin Tanase str., 2nd floor, off. 246, Chisinau, MD-2005, Republic of Moldova on or before 05/16/2018, 10:00 a.m. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 05/16/2018, 10:00 a.m.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 162 000 lei (MDL).
8. The address referred to above is:
State Tax Service
9, Constantin Tanase street, 2nd floor, off. 227, Chisinau, MD-2005, Republic of Moldova
Tel: +373 (22) 82-33-75
Fax: +373 (22) 82-33-54
Web site: www.sfs.md
|Processor: CPU with benchmark score of 8050 or greater according to|
“PassMark PerformanceTest”, or with benchmark score of 1050 or greater
according to “BAPCo Sysmark 2014 SE Desktop CPU Charts;
|Internal memory: Installed memory: minimum 8 GB, Memory Type: DDR4, |
support for installing at least 32 GB;
|Internal hard drive: Capacity: minimum HDD500 GB SATA III;|
|Operating System: Preinstalled Windows 10 Professional x64;|
|Application: Microsoft Office 2016, including Skype for Business, volume licensing |
|Graphics Interface: Integrated video card;|
|Network Interfaces: 1x Port Gigabit Ethernet;|
|Monitor: Not less than 23" with 1920x1080 LED IPS resolution|
|Power supply: UPS minimum 700VA;|
|Mouse: USB 3.0 Optical mouse;|
|Keyboard: Rus/Lat, 104-key standard USB 3.0 Fingerprint scanning module, |
integrated into the Monoblock or Keyboard (compatible with Windows 10 and
with possibility of integration with Microsoft software applications)
|Form Factor: Monoblock (All-in-One), Brand-Name (similar to Dell, HP, IBM, |
Lenovo, ASUS, etc.);
|Warranty: At least 36 months from the date of delivery for all of the above|
mentioned components, except for the UPS warranty - at least 12 months
from the date of delivery.
13 Aprilie /2018 12:27
Noutăți | Achiziţie publică
achizitie | calculator | SFS | echipament | oferta | invitatie
Doar utilizatorii înregistraţi şi autorizați au dreptul de a posta comentarii.